Potato Chip Science Book & Stuff
Snack on science! Make a science of snacks! Potato Chip Science is the book and kit that?s an irresistible introduction to science for 8- to 12-year-olds. Here are 29 incredible experiments plus one edible project that use potato chips, potatoes, potato chip bags, tubes, and lids. Included in the bag are a 96-page two-color book and a dozen items that kids can use for the following snacktivities:
- 96-page book providing step-by-step instructions
- The can be turned into a kite, compass, or hydofoil
- Digital sound chip that plays "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" powered by a potato (potato not included)
- 6" propulsion pipe that launches spud pellets 50 feet!
- Biodegradable starch base (makes a great Chipmobile chassis!)
- 6 optical stickers
- 6 chip lids (the wheels of the Chipmobile!)
- Spud - powered digital clock (potato not included)
- 4 zinc and copper electrodes
- Googly eyes
- Wire connectors
- Eco-friendly starch knife to carve the Spuddy Buddy and Shrunken Potato Head
- Packing "chips" can be used as ammunition for the Confetti Can-non
Manufactured in the United States of America.
Potato Chip Science received the Gold Medal from the National Parenting Publication Awards, and a gold "Brain Child" medal from Tillywig.